List of Map Tools
There now follows a list of all the tools available on Free Map Tools:
General map tools that are relevant to all locations.
- Area Calculator Using Maps - Find an enclosed area using a polyline on a map
- Draw Concentric Circles - Draw Concentric Circles on a map
- Elevation Finder - Find an estimate for the elevation of a point on the earth
- Find Places Within Radius - Search for places inside a radius of an address
- Find Population on Map - Define an area on a map then find out the estimated population inside
- Find Sunrise and Sunset Time at a Location - Find out the next sunrise and sunset of any point on the earth.
- Golf Shot Distance Calculator - Record and measure the various strokes required to complete a hole of golf on a map
- How Far Can I Travel - Find out how far you could travel by road in a set time
- How Far Does Santa Have To Travel - Find out how far it is between the North Pole and your house
- How Far Is It Between - Find the distance between two named points on the earth
- International Meeting Centre of Gravity Tool - Find the best place to hold a meeting for it's attendees by inputting various international addresse
- KML File Creator - The KML (Keyhole Markup Language) File Creator will allow you to produce KML files using a simple in
- Map Tunnelling Tool - Tunnel to the other side of the earth on a map
- Measure Distance on a Map - Take a measurement between two points on a map to find the distance
- Radius Around a Point on a Map - Find where a radius of specified distance falls around a point on a map
- Range Finder Tool on a Map - Find out the end point location when you specify a start point, a bearing and a distance on a map
- Save Route on Map - Save a route on a map
- Time Zone Converter - Convert a time in one location to the time in another location
- Trip Calculator - Calculate the time and distance for a trip on a map
- Tunnel to the Other Side of the Google Earth - Find out what is on the other side of Google Earth
USA (ZIP Code) Related
Tools that are specific to the USA and concern ZIP codes.
- Convert USA ZIP Code to Latitude / Longitude - Tool to convert a USA ZIP to latitude and longitude
- Find ZIP Codes Inside a Radius - Specify a point and a radius to search within and return all the ZIP codes found inside that radius.
- Find ZIP Codes Inside a User Defined Area - Specify a custom area to search within return all the ZIP codes found inside that area.
- Meeting Centre of Gravity for ZIP codes - Find the best place to hold a meeting for attendees by inputting their US ZIP code
UK And UK Postcode Related
Tools that are specific to the UK and UK Postcodes.
- Convert Postcode to National Grid Reference - Type in a postcode and the NGR will then be displayed
- Convert UK Postcode to Latitude / Longitude - Convert a UK postcode to a latitude longitude pair
- Distance Between Full UK Postcodes - Find the distance between 2 full postcodes in the UK and see the route on a map
- Download UK Postcode Outcode Boundaries - Download a KML file showing all UK Post code boundaries
- Download UK Postcodes with Latitude and Longitude - Download a list of UK out code postcodes with their latitude and longitude coordinates
- Find British National Grid Reference From Map - Tool to find the British national grid reference from a map
- Find London Underground Stations Inside Radius - Specify a point and a radius to search within and return all London Underground stations inside
- Find UK Hospitals Inside a Radius - Tool to find UK hospitals Inside a specified radius
- Find UK Postcodes Inside a Radius - Specify a point and a radius to search within and return all outcode postcodes inside the radius
- Find UK Postcodes Inside a User Defined Area - Define an area and then search to return all outcode postcodes
- Meeting Centre of Gravity for Post Codes - Find the best place to hold a meeting by inputting postcodes
- Radius From UK Postcode - This tool will allow you to plot a radius around a point on a map.
- UK Postcode Map - Map of the UK where you can see the locations of all area level / out code postcodes
- Walking Distance Between UK Postcodes - Shows the walking distance between two postcodes
Tools that are specific to Australia
- Australian Postcodes Inside a User Defined Area - Australia where you can define an area and then search to return all postcodes inside
- Distance Between Australian Postcodes - Find the distance between two Australian postcodes
- Find Australian Postcodes Inside a Radius - Specify a point and a radius to search within and return all the post codes found inside that radius
Tools that are specific to Canada
- Distance Between Canadian Postcodes - Find the distance between 2 postcodes in Canada
- Find Canadian Postcode Inside User Defined Area - Draw a custom area, perform a search to find the Candian post codes indsid
- Find Candian Postcodes Inside a Radius - Specify a point and a radius and return all the post codes found inside that radius
Tools that are specific to France
- Find French Postcodes Inside a Radius - Find French Postcodes Inside a Radius
- Find French Postcodes Inside User Defined Area - Draw a custom area and then perform a search and return all the French Postal inside
Tools that are specific to Germany
- Find German Postal Codes Inside a Radius - Draw a radius on map and return all German Postal Codes inside
Tools that are specific to India
- Find Indian Pincodes Inside Radius - Search for Indian pincodes inside radius you define
Reference and downloads.
If you have any suggestions for possible tools to use then get in contact.
Previous Comments For This Page
can this be done using BING maps?
Can't find what I need for schoo !!!!
DO you have any plans to increase capabilities? I.E. How many "Hospitals" "doctors", "OBGYNs", etc?
%u2022Find Candian Postcodes Inside a Radius would be great if this option would work, I can't seam to load the map...
Bobby, please have a look at Find Places Within Radius.
By Free Map Tools on 23/04/2015
Not helped much
By Aastha on 24/02/2015
Love to be able to find all "keyword" within a area.
for example: all "dentists" within a "3mile" radius.
I'd like to plot them as well as list them"
By Bobby on 12/02/2015
Thank you , this is very helpful
By Dimas on 01/12/2014
very cool but we are missing German postal codes!
By Erick on 01/11/2014
By Dan on 05/10/2014
Thanks for all the great tools!
By John on 19/06/2013
Absolutely outstanding. Thank you
By Denise Welsh on 14/01/2013
By enrique on 27/11/2012
Great Tools !
By Praveen Kumar Reddy Chinta on 26/11/2012
Very useful. Do you have the google coordinates that you use to outline the various postcode areas? (the red outlines on your home page map). I'm needing to assign postcodes to various areas and these would be really useful!
Some great tools by the way!
By Dilbert on 16/09/2012
how do i change the measurement to air miles or nautical miles?
this is really helpful for my "proportional states" project!!! thank you website!!
By petra on 14/05/2012
This is very useful for my vehicle fuel economy simulation
By Prakash Puttewar on 20/03/2012
Showing the most recent 20 out of 31 comments. Click to see all the comments.
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think: