In this guide we will show you can use the Map Tunnelling Tool to find out what point on the earth is directly below you.
Visit the Map Tunnelling Tool
Use the left hand map to find a position on the earth
The right hand map will then show where is directly below you, in other words the antipodal point.
Tunnel to the Other Side of the Earth
You can also move the right hand map to cause the left hand map to move.
Below the map, the estimate address for the locations of both maps will be displayed.
There is also an estimate for the length of tunnel that would be required to tunnel between the two locations.
Need to find a list of US Cities found inside a radius from a center point?
Using Find ZIP Codes Inside a Radius you can do this quickly. We will show an example of all cities in a 50mile radius of Denver, Colorado.
- Step 1: Visit Find ZIP Codes Inside a Radius
- Step 2: Add the input parameters of 50 miles and the center point of “Denver, Colorado” in to the text boxes
50 miles from Denver, Colorado
- Step 3: Click the [Draw Radius] button
- Step 4: After a short delay, the list of cities are provided below
Cities CSV List
- Step 5: The list will be in CSV format which can be hard to read. To get the cities to list on row at a time:
- Step 6: Click the [Toggle CSV] button
Toggle CSV Button
- Step 7: The list of cities will now be listed one per row. You can now select, copy and paste the text for your own needs.
Cities List by Row
Visit Find ZIP Codes Inside a Radius to try it yourself!