This article will describe how you can use Free Map Tools Find Population on Map to produce an estimate for the population inside a radius.
- Go to the page Find Population on Map
- Ensure the radius search is enabled
- Draw the radius by dragging clicking on the map at the desired center point
- Adjust the position of the radius by dragging the center grip
- Change the radius itself by dragging one of the four outside grips
- Once the radius is correct, click the [Find Population] button. After a shortly delay, the estimated population will be displayed below the map.