How Far is it Between Berlin, Germany and San Francisco, Usa
This map shows the distance from Berlin, Germany to San Francisco, Usa. You can also see the distance in miles and km below the map.
Map Showing the Distance Between Berlin, Germany and San Francisco, Usa
How to Use
Input the name of the two places in the text boxes and click the Show button.
The recommended format to use is [City, Country] i.e. [City(comma)(space)Country].
Once a result is returned, you can copy a link to use as a permanent referance back to the result or to send on to others.
Note : For ZIP Codes, use Distance Between ZIP Codes, For UK Postcodes, use the UK Postcode distance tool. Also, to find the distance between points that are not named, you can use the Measure Distance tool.
About How Far is it Between
This tool can be used to find the distance between two places.
There are two distances output:
- As the Crow Flies - The direct distance between points
- Distance by land transport (When possible) - Distance estimate when you travel by road and sea.
The distances can be output in the following units:
- km (kilometers)
The output is via a measurement of the distance and also a map that shows that two locations and the path between them as the crow flies and the route by land transport.
You can use the controls on the map to:
- Pan the map
- Zoom the Map
- Switch between Map and Satellite views
Some Examples of Distances
Some of the distances between cities that can be found using the system. Click on one to see it or type in your own places above in the text boxes.
- How Far is it Between Singapore, Singapore and Nottingham, England
- How Far is it Between Houston Tx, Usa and Heathrow, Airport London
- How Far is it Between Auckland, New Zealand and Norwich, Norfolk Uk
- How Far is it Between Miami, Florida Usa and Madrid, Spain
- How Far is it Between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Wellington, New Zealand
Comments For This Page
No comments for this page yet, you can be the first !
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Your Name (optional)