Free Map Tools
An online resource that enables visitors to easily and quickly use maps in order to measure, search and overlay mark-up elements on maps for a wide range of useful applications. Click on one of the Map Tools below to find out more...
A list of some of the map tools that are currently available for use. There is a more comprehensive list of tools and resources here.
|Radius Around Point||Measure Distance|
|See the radius around a point you click on a map||Find the distance between two points that you click|
|How far is it Between||Area Calculator|
|Find the distance between named points A and B||Calculate the enclosed area that you specify on a map|
To see a list of tools specific to a country, use one of the links below:
General map tools that are relevant to all locations.
- Area Calculator Using Maps - Find an enclosed area using a polyline on a map
- Draw Concentric Circles - Draw Concentric Circles on a map
- Elevation Finder - Find an estimate for the elevation of a point on the earth
- Find Places Within Radius - Search for places inside a radius of an address
- Find Population on Map - Define an area on a map then find out the estimated population inside
- Find Sunrise and Sunset Time at a Location - Find out the next sunrise and sunset of any point on the earth.
- Golf Shot Distance Calculator - Record and measure the various strokes required to complete a hole of golf on a map
- Horizon Finder - Find where the visible horizon is from a point on earth using a map
- How Far Can I Travel - Find out how far you could travel by road in a set time
- How Far Does Santa Have To Travel - Find out how far it is between the North Pole and your house
- How Far Is It Between - Find the distance between two named points on the earth
- International Meeting Centre of Gravity Tool - Find the best place to hold a meeting for it's attendees by inputting various international addresse
- KML File Creator - The KML (Keyhole Markup Language) File Creator will allow you to produce KML files using a simple in
- Map Tunnelling Tool - Tunnel to the other side of the earth on a map
- Measure Distance From Central Point To Many - Find out the distance from one point to many other points
- Measure Distance on a Map - Take a measurement between two points on a map to find the distance
- Radius Around a Point on a Map - Find where a radius of specified distance falls around a point on a map
- Range Finder Tool on a Map - Find out the end point location when you specify a start point, a bearing and a distance on a map
- Save Route on Map - Save a route on a map
- Time Zone Converter - Convert a time in one location to the time in another location
- Trip Calculator - Calculate the time and distance for a trip on a map
- Tunnel to the Other Side of the Google Earth - Find out what is on the other side of Google Earth
- View and Edit Photo GPS Data - Use a map to view and edit GPS data in a photo
Previous Comments For This Page
All the tools on this site are great but I'm a manager of a retail store collate customers postcodes but i'm now looking for a way to show multi postcodes on a map. Any ideas?
By Jeff Fleetwood on 2nd October 2016
Hi, if i drive from an place in Zandvoort (the netherlands), i cant drive there. I used the tool how far can i travel.
By EmielN on 2nd October 2016
how i will find a web to draw the flag
By IÂ°osef on 7th July 2016
By Free Map Tools on 28th June 2016
Great website. By the way, a small typo: "To see a list of tools specifc to a country"... Needs an "i" in "specific"
By Matt on 28th June 2016
Hi, to specify a location, its best to have the latitude and longitude co-ordinates.
By Free Map Tools on 23rd June 2016
How can I find a point on the map by entering a legal land location, like for instance an oil well deep in the forest?
On 22nd June 2016
Hi Saajan, the data is not yet complete and is in the process of being updated and corrected. For this reason it is not currently available for download.
By Free Map Tools on 31st May 2016
Very wonderful product. Is there a way to download pincode data with longitude and latitude for india . Thanks in advance
By Saajan SN on 31st May 2016
On 3rd May 2016
UN BUEN PROGRAMA TIENE BUENAS OPCIONES
LO APLIQUE EN LA CD DE XALAPA, VER-MEXICO Y ALTOTONGA, VER.
By J@VI on 11th April 2016
Great love it
By STAX on 9th March 2016
Ithas been a great work so for here but map is needed to be updated
By basit sanjrani on 29th February 2016
muy buena herramienta y para fines de aprendizaje rapido me parece excelente saludos cordiales
By elias on 10th February 2016
Amazing! Exactly what I needed - and for the real estate comment that appeared in my Google search. Excellent Thanks
By ctm on 2nd January 2016
The zip codes in a radius tool is simply amazing. Thank you!
By Eric on 16th December 2015
this tool is simply awesome, thanks for making it happen
By Wuha on 12th November 2015
Great way to work out.
By Mr Thomas on 2nd November 2015
tenia años de buscar esta pagina y la encontré por medio de un foro es muy buena estoy agradecido por ella
By andres on 30th September 2015
this website is awsome
On 21st September 2015
Showing the most recent 20 out of 212 comments. Click to see all the comments.
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think: