Find ZIP Codes Inside a Radius
Map of the USA where you can specify a point and a radius to search within and return all the ZIP codes found inside that radius.
ZIP Code Radius Search Map
Step 1 : Radius km (maximum = 1000km) OR miles (maximum = 625 miles)
Show Centre Marker? Show Zip Code Labels?
ZIP Markers? US County Borders? Show ZIP Boundaries for ZIPs in radius? Exclude PO Boxes ?
States To Include :
Input a radius to search within in KM or miles. Click on the map or type in an address or ZIP code on the centre of your search. After a delay, the results will appear inside the radius. If you hover over a marker, you will see its ZIP code.
You can also find a comma separated list of the ZIP codes in the large text box in the CSV Output section.
There is a limit to the radius because excessive results can take a long time to load and some web browsers struggle to load them all.
Suggested New Features
- Filter Cities listed by defining a minimum population level
- Option to plot multiple ZIPs to build up a number of radius area
- If ZIPs found are 90% or more of a city, suggest returning all ZIPs for that city
- 17th October 2018 : Version 4.5 - Bug Fix - Resolved issue with Copy To Clipboard button not working
- 6th October 2018 : Version 4.4 - Update - count of ZIPs now reacts to filtering in/out states
- 20th September 2018 : Version 4.3 - Bug Fixes
- 11th September 2018 : Version 4.2 - Fixed issue with marker tooltip and pop-ups not appearing correctly. Fixed issue with Exclude PO Boxes option having the inverse effect
- 10th September 2018 : Version 4.1 - Fixed issue with maximum radius, issue with state filter and issue with some ZIP codes not being found
- 28th August 2018 : Version 4.0 - Changed to Leaflet Maps
- 7th April 2018 : Version 3.12 - New option [Exclude PO Boxes]
- 1st April 2017 : Version 3.11 - Bug fix for selected states functionality
- 20th March 2017 : Version 3.10 - Output can be filtered to include/exclude selected states
- 3rd October 2016 : Version 3.9 - Option to show/hide ZIP code markers
- 20th September 2016 : Version 3.8 - Latitude and longitude can now be specified for the centre of the radius in step 2
- 18th August 2016 : Version 3.7 - ZIP boundaries are shown for ZIP codes found. Clicking on the boundary or the marker will cause the ZIP code of that area to be displayed below the map.
- 11th August 2016 : Version 3.6 - Centre marker is now black in colour
- 12th February 2016 : Version 3.5 - Fixed issue with radius limit not applied correctly
- 26th July 2015 : Version 3.4 - Update
- Combined text box now lists the distance to the ZIP code in km.
- 23rd July 2014 : Version 3.3 - Updates
- New back-end dataset
- Combined text box now outputs the count of the Zip Codes
- 27th March 2014 : Version 3.2 - Minor Update
- Output now includes all unique states and cities
- 4th February 2014 : Version 3.1 - Minor Update
- Toggle CSV or New line option added
- 15th January 2014 : Version 3 - Updates
- Option to Show US County Borders
- The circle polygon is no longer click-able
- Added Full Screen option
- 14th June 2012 : Version 2 - Implemented Google Maps API V3
- Added Show Centre Marker option
- Added Reset Map button
- 10th February 2010 : Version 1 - Initial Version
Comments For This Page
Please include Illinois
By Ken Graney, Ken Graney General on 11th November 2019
how do i get suburbs list of particular city or county?
On 9th November 2019
I want to sign up for contractors
By James Dannenmueller on 6th November 2019
We cover all counties in Tennessee
On 5th November 2019
look in the Combined text box
By Free Map Tools on 31st October 2019
how can find counties on radius
By sam on 30th October 2019
Hi Phil, Search by ZIP seems to be working OK, which ZIP did you use? The State filter is for the output, not the auto-suggest.
By Free Map Tools on 24th October 2019
Search by zip is not working.
When using auto suggest, results are not culling when eliminating states under 'state filter' Thanks!
By Phil on 24th October 2019
I will send you A list of zip codes that I wont to work in septrutly
By Dennis showers on 19th September 2019
Hi Alex, you are probably thinking of : Find ZIP Codes Inside a User Defined Area.
By Free Map Tools on 28th August 2019
Last week I was able to create the radius by placing waypoints, instead of being limited by a circular radius. Is this feature still available?
By Alex on 28th August 2019
Carly, sorry, this is not possible.
By Free Map Tools on 23rd August 2019
For Woocommerce purposes, needs every zip code within the radius, including Plus 4 zip.
By Pumpjack on 22nd August 2019
Hi! Is there any way to see filter the zips that are 100% within the radius?
By Carly on 22nd August 2019
Will not work wiht Candain zips
On 21st August 2019
To import to Excel you can copy and paste the CSV output to an empty text file, then save it as a CSV file. This will open in Excel one ZIP per cell.
By Free Map Tools on 20th August 2019
can this output to made to excel file with each zip in one cell?
On 19th August 2019
Please get in contact to discuss API access.
By Free Map Tools on 14th August 2019
Do you have any API support for developers?
On 14th August 2019
Is it possible to return results with driving miles of a specific radius, rather than "as the crow flies"?
By Andy W on 22nd July 2019
Showing the most recent 20 out of 977 comments. Click to see all the comments.
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Your Name (optional)