Find ZIP Codes Inside a Radius
Map of the USA where you can specify a point and a radius to search within and return all the ZIP codes found inside that radius.
ZIP Code Radius Search Map
Step 1 : Radius km (maximum = 1000km) OR miles (maximum = 625 miles)
Show Centre Marker? Show Zip Code Labels?
ZIP Markers? US County Borders? Show ZIP Boundaries for ZIPs in radius? Exclude PO Boxes ?
States To Include :
Note : Units (km/miles) can be toggled using the User Menu at the top right of this page
Input a radius to search within in KM or miles. Click on the map or type in an address or ZIP code on the centre of your search. After a delay, the results will appear inside the radius. If you hover over a marker, you will see its ZIP code.
You can also find a comma separated list of the ZIP codes in the large text box in the CSV Output section.
There is a limit to the radius because excessive results can take a long time to load and some web browsers struggle to load them all.
Suggested New Features
- Filter Cities listed by defining a minimum population level
- Option to plot multiple ZIPs to build up a number of radius areas [2 votes]
- If ZIPs found are 90% or more of a city, suggest returning all ZIPs for that city
- 17th October 2018 : Version 4.5 - Bug Fix - Resolved issue with Copy To Clipboard button not working
- 6th October 2018 : Version 4.4 - Update - count of ZIPs now reacts to filtering in/out states
- 20th September 2018 : Version 4.3 - Bug Fixes
- 11th September 2018 : Version 4.2 - Fixed issue with marker tooltip and pop-ups not appearing correctly. Fixed issue with Exclude PO Boxes option having the inverse effect
- 10th September 2018 : Version 4.1 - Fixed issue with maximum radius, issue with state filter and issue with some ZIP codes not being found
- 28th August 2018 : Version 4.0 - Changed to Leaflet Maps
- 7th April 2018 : Version 3.12 - New option [Exclude PO Boxes]
- 1st April 2017 : Version 3.11 - Bug fix for selected states functionality
- 20th March 2017 : Version 3.10 - Output can be filtered to include/exclude selected states
- 3rd October 2016 : Version 3.9 - Option to show/hide ZIP code markers
- 20th September 2016 : Version 3.8 - Latitude and longitude can now be specified for the centre of the radius in step 2
- 18th August 2016 : Version 3.7 - ZIP boundaries are shown for ZIP codes found. Clicking on the boundary or the marker will cause the ZIP code of that area to be displayed below the map.
- 11th August 2016 : Version 3.6 - Centre marker is now black in colour
- 12th February 2016 : Version 3.5 - Fixed issue with radius limit not applied correctly
- 26th July 2015 : Version 3.4 - Update
- Combined text box now lists the distance to the ZIP code in km.
- 23rd July 2014 : Version 3.3 - Updates
- New back-end dataset
- Combined text box now outputs the count of the Zip Codes
- 27th March 2014 : Version 3.2 - Minor Update
- Output now includes all unique states and cities
- 4th February 2014 : Version 3.1 - Minor Update
- Toggle CSV or New line option added
- 15th January 2014 : Version 3 - Updates
- Option to Show US County Borders
- The circle polygon is no longer click-able
- Added Full Screen option
- 14th June 2012 : Version 2 - Implemented Google Maps API V3
- Added Show Centre Marker option
- Added Reset Map button
- 10th February 2010 : Version 1 - Initial Version
Comments For This Page
Dedicare Home Health is an homecare agency for senior care.
By Tamika Green on 5th December 2023
Can we do zip codes from Colombia?
By Freddy on 15th October 2023
Chris, we will look in to adding 85144
By Free Map Tools on 6th October 2023
Could you update for new zip code 85144
By Chris on 4th October 2023
Great site! Thanks & blessings.
By Brett Meyer on 3rd October 2023
This iste is a gold mine. Thank you!
By Ken on 26th September 2023
By Ann on 21st September 2023
On 25th June 2023
How do I get Google maps to display businesses in a single zip code instead of multiple zip codes? Here's why.
I searched for all the accountants in the zip codes for Little Rock Arkansas Google maps showed me more than 500 but more than 400 were duplicates and a waste of time.
By George Zimmer on 24th June 2023
Can you explain to an old guy (but interested) how to take your zip code list to one column on an excel spreadsheet in descending order? I'm trying to calculate the zipcodes within a 100 mile radius of my business and I need them in descending order in column "A" ON A SPREADSHEET.
By Curt Olson on 18th June 2023
Please have a look at : Find UK Postcodes Inside a Radius.
By Free Map Tools on 15th June 2023
A UK version for postcodes within a radius would be great
On 15th June 2023
Jason, have a look at Find ZIP Codes Inside a User Defined Area.
By Free Map Tools on 4th June 2023
This tool is awesome. Anything in the works to draw a perimeter rather than a radius?
By Jason on 2nd June 2023
This is a great tool. What would really make it shine is to have the ability to import a list (up to 10K) and from that mark each record that matches the radius variables. This way much easier to update address lists, mark radius and then export results. With this tool you need to use things like XLOOKUP tools to match against found set - a very time-consuming process.
By TK on 24th May 2023
Dan, please get in contact to discuss.
By Free Map Tools on 4th May 2023
theres an api we can use ??
By dan on 3rd May 2023
Using Livingston (07039) as the center, the 20 mile radius works fine for me.
By Thomas Abella on 6th April 2023
Please add a download zip codes to csv function!
On 30th March 2023
Well, easy to use and contains all the data I need, nice
By wojtell on 21st March 2023
Showing the most recent 20 out of 1136 comments. Click to see all the comments.
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Your Name (optional)