Find ZIP Codes Inside a Radius
Map of the USA where you can specify a point and a radius to search within and return all the ZIP codes found inside that radius.
ZIP Code Radius Search Map
Show Centre Marker? Show ZIP Markers? Show US County Borders? Show ZIP Boundaries?
Step 1 : Radius km (maximum = 1000km) OR miles (maximum = 625 miles)
Step 2 : Click on map OR Place by location name or ZIP code :
Please Note : 3 or 4 digit ZIPs should be padded with zero's to produce a 5 digit number for the most accurate results. So 544 should be input as 00544.
You can also specify a latitude/longitude in step 2 by wrapping the value in square brackets. For example [36.1743717,-115.1543127] for Las Vegas
States To Include :
Input a radius to search within in KM or miles. Click on the map or type in an address or ZIP code on the centre of your search. After a delay, the results will appear inside the radius. If you hover over a marker, you will see its ZIP code.
You can also find a comma separated list of the ZIP codes in the large text box in the CSV Output section.
There is a limit to the radius because excessive results can take a long time to load and some web browsers struggle to load them all.
Suggested New Features
- Filter Cities listed by defining a minimum population level
- Option to plot multiple ZIPs to build up a number of radius area
- If ZIPs found are 90% or more of a city, suggest returning all ZIPs for that city
- 1st April 2017 : Version 3.11 - Bug fix for selected states functionality
- 20th March 2017 : Version 3.10 - Output can be filtered to include/exclude selected states
- 3rd October 2016 : Version 3.9 - Option to show/hide ZIP code markers
- 20th September 2016 : Version 3.8 - Latitude and longitude can now be specified for the centre of the radius in step 2
- 18th August 2016 : Version 3.7 - ZIP boundaries are shown for ZIP codes found. Clicking on the boundary or the marker will cause the ZIP code of that area to be displayed below the map.
- 11th August 2016 : Version 3.6 - Centre marker is now black in colour
- 12th February 2016 : Version 3.5 - Fixed issue with radius limit not applied correctly
- 26th July 2015 : Version 3.4 - Update
- Combined text box now lists the distance to the ZIP code in km.
- 23rd July 2014 : Version 3.3 - Updates
- New back-end dataset
- Combined text box now outputs the count of the Zip Codes
- 27th March 2014 : Version 3.2 - Minor Update
- Output now includes all unique states and cities
- 4th February 2014 : Version 3.1 - Minor Update
- Toggle CSV or New line option added
- 15th January 2014 : Version 3 - Updates
- Option to Show US County Borders
- The circle polygon is no longer click-able
- Added Full Screen option
- 14th June 2012 : Version 2 - Implemented Google Maps API V3
- Added Show Centre Marker option
- Added Reset Map button
- 10th February 2010 : Version 1 - Initial Version
Comments For This Page
75 MILES FROM 30040
On 21st August 2017
By DCW on 3rd August 2017
Very Impressed and well organized.
By Angela Morgan on 1st August 2017
Would be great to add: Filter Cities listed by defining a minimum population level.
By Harris on 28th July 2017
The map shows within 250 miles of each of our locations. We can go further than that if customer is willing to pay transportation.
By Brandon Devlin on 27th July 2017
You can switch to Full Screen view then print from the browser.
By Free Map Tools on 21st July 2017
How can I print a copy of my radius map?
On 21st July 2017
Thank you for this! Helped me make something complicated a little easier!!
By CGardner on 10th July 2017
archie, please get in contact to discuss.
By Free Map Tools on 18th June 2017
any chance you guys have an API that can be used in a back end application?
By archie on 17th June 2017
We can extend coverage to San Antonio and Waco Texas
On 16th June 2017
I have repaired appliances for over 40 years, certified and work on every make and model of appliances.
By Manuel Cancel on 12th June 2017
we do not service Tennessee area
By Erick Ortiz on 11th June 2017
this is what i was looking for! Thanks
By Grace on 1st June 2017
Great tool, thanks for emailing directions on using it.
By Connie Torres on 30th May 2017
By Steed on 30th May 2017
Hi Evan, this is not possible on this page.
By Free Map Tools on 26th May 2017
How to I input multiple zips at a time to pull a 5-mile radius for each zip in a single list?
By Evan on 24th May 2017
Hi Fareed, it's not possible on this page, but if you use Find and Replace Text you can:
1) Copy and paste the CSV output from this page to the Input text box
2) Use a comma as the character to find
3) Use ',' (single quote, comma, single quote) as the characters to replace
4) Process it
5) Add a single quote to the start and end of the whole string of text
That should format it as you require.
By Free Map Tools on 22nd May 2017
Hi Fareed, Regarding the request [get the zip codes added with single quotes]. Do you mean to add 2 single quotes around each ZIP when in CSV format?
By Free Map Tools on 12th May 2017
Yes, So that I can use it in my SQL Query. Thanks
By Fareed on 22nd May 2017
Showing the most recent 20 out of 748 comments. Click to see all the comments.
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think: