Use the Direction Projection tool to visualise a projected path on a map. You click / tap to define two points and allow the path to be projected across the map.
Direction Projection Map
How to use the Direction Projection Tool
- Click / Tap on the map to place the first marker
- Click / Tap on the map again to place the second marker
- A path will then be drawn between the points and also extended indefinitely beyond the 2 markers
- You can then either drag a marker to reposition it or click/tap again to make a new path
The Direction Projection tool could be used to work out a sight line or help in route finding. We are always keen to get your feedback in terms of how this tool helps you or enhancements that can be made to it.
Future Ideas and Features
- Add GPS based direction finding via GPS sensor data
- 25th April 2017 - Initial Version
Comments For This Page
No comments for this page yet, you can be the first !
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think: