Find Australian Postcodes Inside a Radius
Map of Australia where you can specify a point and a radius to search within and return all the post codes found inside that radius.
Radius Search Map
Step 1 : Radius km (maximum = 500km) OR miles (maximum = 310 miles)
Step 2 : Click on map OR Place radius by location name or post code :
Step 3 : Remove duplicate postcodes? :
Input a radius to search within in KM or miles. Click on the map or type in an address or Australian post code on the center of your search. After a delay, the results will appear in the text box. If there is a reasonable number of points, they will also be shown on the map. If you hover over a marker, you will see it's post code.
You can find a comma separated list of the post codes and suburbs in the large text box below the map.
There is a limit to the radius because excessive results can take a long time to load and some web browsers struggle to load them all.
- Display distance between centre point and marker when you hover of the marker
- 7th April 2018 : Version 8.4 - Updates to improve postcode base point searching
- 4th July 2017 : Version 8.3 - Combined output now sorted by distance from centre of radius
- 7th March 2017 : Version 8.2 - Full screen control is now built in to the map interface
- 21st April 2016 : Version 8.1 - Added Combined output to give postcode, suburb and distance from the centre of the radius
- 28th May 2014 : Version 8 - Radius can now be dragged to perform a new search close by. Clear Map button added
- 18th November 2013 : Version 7 - Added Full Screen option
- 12th November 2013 : Version 6 - Implemented Google Map API V3
- 6th August 2013 : Version 5 - Option to include duplicate postcodes
- 1st February 2013 : Version 4 - Duplicate postcodes are no longer output
- 5th February 2012 : Version 3 - Also outputs the suburb
- 19th June 2011 : Version 2 - Bug fix to searching functionality
- 16th February 2011 : Version 1 - Initial Version
Comments For This Page
This is so awesome!
Just saved me heaps of time.
Thank you very much
By Luke on 16th August 2018
More than awesome.
By Oz on 15th August 2018
This is super helpful and saved me hours of work. THANK YOU!
By Keren on 12th August 2018
not working - what a bummer.. please fix.. so good
By Markus Lambert on 8th August 2018
Very Useful Website
On 3rd August 2018
Is this site still working? been trying to draw radius for a post code but doesnt seem to do anything!
On 26th July 2018
This website is a business saver! We often have to add location radius maps to our contracts and there is nothing else available like this, keep up the great work!
By Michelle F on 13th July 2018
Hi Josh, you can get the output in CSV format by copying the contents of the text box
By Free Map Tools on 8th July 2018
Please add an export to csv option
By Josh on 3rd June 2018
Very helpful. Thank you very much. Saved time & effort both.
By Keyur Patel on 31st May 2018
On 25th May 2018
Is there further enhancements planned to broaden the search radius? The tool is such a big help! Thanks Andrea
On 16th April 2018
being able to compare a couple of points
By Jace on 12th April 2018
By Sudhakar on 22nd March 2018
Currently we exclude Post Office Boxes as they tend to be non-geographic. Depending on demand, there could be an option added to include PO Boxes.
By Free Map Tools on 12th March 2018
Would it be possible to include PO Box numbers here too? i.e. Postcode 2001 in Sydney is for PO Boxes in the central city.
On 11th March 2018
It isn't disabled. What search are you running? What area and radius?
By Free Map Tools on 20th February 2018
We are getting only single post code using https://www.freemaptools.com/find-australian-postcodes-inside-radius.htm . Is this postal code service disabled for AUS Postal codes ??
On 15th February 2018
The way the data is presented is really nice. Better than some other tools available.
By Jay on 1st February 2018
Hi Lyn, that's good to here! Thanks for the positive feedback!
By Free Map Tools on 12th December 2017
Showing the most recent 20 out of 271 comments. Click to see all the comments.
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think: