Find New Zealand Postcodes Inside User Defined Area
A map of New Zealand where you can draw a custom area, then perform a search to return all the New Zealand Postal codes found inside the area.
Find New Zealand Postcodes Inside User Defined Area Map
List of Postcodes found...
Draw a free form shape on the map to define the area. Once you have drawn the area, click the [Search For Postcodes] button. After a short delay, the system will then return all New Zealand postcodes contained inside the area. If you hover over a marker, you will see it's New Zealand postal code.
You can find a comma separated list of the New Zealand postal codes in the large text box below the map.
There are also buttons [Clear All Points], [Zoom to Fit] and [Full Screen] to assist you.
- 22nd October 2019 : Version 2.2 - Added Place Name output
- 15th January 2019 : Version 2.1 - Polygon is now editable
- 12th January 2019 : Version 2.0 - Changed to Leaflet Maps
- 9th September 2016 : Version 1.0 - Initial Version
Comments For This Page
Hi Dylan, I have a way to do it but its a bit convoluted. (1) Go To Area Calculator
(2) Upload the KML File on that page (3) Open the User Manu at the top right of the page and save the area (4) Come back to this page (refresh) and the same area should be available to load. (5) The area in the KML should then appear on the map.
By Free Map Tools on 21st July 2021
Hi guys, can I upload a KML file or any spatial file to get more specific perimeters/boundaries rather than having to draw the area manually?
By Dylan on 11th July 2021
Any chance of a csv file linking post-codes to actual grid references?
By Ant on 11th June 2020
Hi Tony, Place names has been added as an extra output textbox.
By Free Map Tools on 22nd October 2019
Would be great if the surburb list was also captured like the Australian Map Tool does
By Tony on 13th October 2019
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Your Name (optional)