How Far is it Between Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand
This map shows the distance from Sydney, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand. You can also see the distance in miles and km below the map.
Map Showing the Distance Between Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand
How to Use
Input the name of the two places in the text boxes and click the Show button.
The recommended format to use is [City, Country] i.e. [City(comma)(space)Country].
Once a result is returned, you can copy a link to use as a permanent referance back to the result or to send on to others.
Note : For ZIP Codes, use Distance Between ZIP Codes, For UK Postcodes, use the UK Postcode distance tool. Also, to find the distance between points that are not named, you can use the Measure Distance tool.
About How Far is it Between
This tool can be used to find the distance between two places.
There are two distances output:
- As the Crow Flies - The direct distance between points
- Distance by land transport (When possible) - Distance estimate when you travel by road and sea.
The distances can be output in the following units:
- km (kilometers)
The output is via a measurement of the distance and also a map that shows that two locations and the path between them as the crow flies and the route by land transport.
You can use the controls on the map to:
- Pan the map
- Zoom the Map
- Switch between Map and Satellite views
Some Examples of Distances
Some of the distances between cities that can be found using the system. Click on one to see it or type in your own places above in the text boxes.
- How Far is it Between Brighton, Sussex Uk and Northampton, England
- How Far is it Between Athens, Greece and San Francisco California, Usa
- How Far is it Between San Diego California, Usa and Brisbane Qld, Australia
- How Far is it Between Denver Colorado, Usa and Brasilia, Brazil
- How Far is it Between Frankfurt, Germany and Munich, Germany
Comments For This Page
well, this was stupid and of no value.
By LFS on 20th September 2023
Once again you ask a simple question and get a complicated non-answer.
On 15th March 2020
Why can't google or anyone understand direction, north, south east west not distance why is this so complicated going to a library and books they don't send you to a different book that has nothing to do with your query.
By pissed off on 13th June 2018
Just answer the question please in miles
By Jon bierwagen on 24th January 2018
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Your Name (optional)