Plot Airport Routes
Use this tool to plot airline route networks or airport destination maps. You can add as many starting and end airports to the network of routes. Find the airport by name, IATA or ICAO.
Airport Route Map
About the Airport Route Tool
This tool allows you to quickly plot a route map between airports. You can find the airport by name, IATA or ICAO or just click on its marker on the map.
How to use the Airport Route Tool
- Type the name, IATA or ICAO of an airport in to the two text boxes
- Click [Plot Route] to plot the route on the map
- Continue to add additional routes between airports
- You can toggle the airport markers on and off
- You can toggle the route distance labels on or off
- To start again click [Reset]
- Click [Click To Plot] to then click/tap on the airport markers in order to draw the route
- Allow export of completed route map (+2 votes)
- Allow a single route to be deleted
- 12th March 2018 - Initial Version
- 23rd February 2017 - Initial Version
Comments For This Page
export would be a useful feature
By spencer on 6th September 2018
Sorry, this is not possible
By Free Map Tools on 16th August 2018
can I get a compass rose overlay on these
By marie on 16th August 2018
Chris, do you mean on the marker (on the map)?
By Free Map Tools on 17th July 2018
Can airport codes be able to be displayed?
By Chris on 16th July 2018
New option to toggle miles/km added.
By Free Map Tools on 12th March 2018
I can't believe I'm not allowed to convert the measurement of the route from km to miles! Please fix this!
On 3rd March 2018
Hi Kimball, there is no option to toggle units. Would you like this to be added?
By Free Map Tools on 11th November 2017
Why can't I change it from KM to miles?
By Kimball on 10th November 2017
On 20th March 2017
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think: