List of UK Related Map Tools
There now follows a list of all the tools available on Free Map Tools that relate to the UK. This includes UK Postcode tools for England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
UK And UK Postcode Related
- Convert NGR to Postcode - Convert an OS National Grid Reference to a UK postcode
- Convert Postcode to National Grid Reference - Type in a postcode and the NGR will then be displayed
- Convert UK Postcode to Latitude / Longitude - Convert a UK postcode to a latitude longitude pair
- Distance Between Full UK Postcodes - Find the distance between 2 full postcodes in the UK and see the route on a map
- Distance Between OS Grid Coordinates - Find the distance between 2 OS grid coordinates in the UK and see the route on a map
- Download UK Postcode Outcode Boundaries - Download a KML file showing all UK Post code boundaries
- Download UK Postcodes with Latitude and Longitude - Download a list of UK out code postcodes with their latitude and longitude coordinates
- Find British National Grid Reference From Map - Tool to find the British national grid reference from a map
- Find Closest UK Postcode To Custom Postcode List - Upload a list of UK Postcodes and then determine which postcodes are closest
- Find London Underground Stations Inside Radius - Specify a point and a radius to search within and return all London Underground stations inside
- Find UK Hospitals Inside a Radius - Tool to find UK hospitals Inside a specified radius
- Find UK Postcodes Inside a Radius - Specify a point and a radius to search within and return all outcode postcodes inside the radius
- Find UK Postcodes Inside a User Defined Area - Define an area and then search to return all outcode postcodes
- Meeting Centre of Gravity for Post Codes - Find the best place to hold a meeting by inputting postcodes
- Radius From UK Postcode - This tool will allow you to plot a radius around a point on a map.
- UK Postcode Map - Map of the UK where you can see the locations of all area level / out code postcodes
- Walking Distance Between UK Postcodes - Shows the walking distance between two postcodes
Reference and downloads for the UK.
If you have any suggestions for possible tools to use then get in contact.
Comments For This Page
I can plan my dog walks now and forever,YAY!
On 2nd April 2019
Hi Ken, we don't/can't show the area of an individual postcode unit unfortunately.
By Free Map Tools on 1st December 2018
First time I've been here and it's looking impressive .. thanks.
Much more potential than I'm going to use but several things I like to come back to juggle with.
How ever I've not been able to make it do what I came for. Can't imagine it wont but after several attempt to poke it .. I've failed :(
Please feel free to make me kick myself by pointing out the obvious I've missed:
I can't make it show me the areas encompassed by a complete UK post code.Selling sites must access this information as when you enter a complete post code they frequently ask you to pick which of a handful of addresses you wish to choose but so far I've failed to effect that as an area on the map.
By Ken on 24th November 2018
Sal Quao, every couple of months
By Free Map Tools on 1st September 2018
Hi, Can you please let me know how often these postcodes refreshed to ensure we have the latest information.
By Sal Quao on 31st August 2018
Hi Ben, If you can give some example browsers where it doesn't work, we can look in to this.
By Free Map Tools on 12th December 2017
The map doesn't always load, depending on where I'm opening your website and which browser I'm using. I can see Google Maps on all these PCs.
By Ben on 7th December 2017
Hi Paul, Convert NGR to Postcode has been added.
By Free Map Tools on 30th October 2017
Looking at UK related. Okay you can "Convert Postcode to National Grid Reference" but why can't you go the other way ie "Convert National Grid Reference to Postcode"? Can't be that much more work to offer this can it!?
By Paul on 28th July 2017
Excellent and so quick.
By Pat c. on 28th June 2017
FreeMaPTools is an excellent site enabling one to carry out all sorts of useful operations.
By Richard in Norwich, UK on 20th January 2017
Spot on site used often
On 16th June 2016
On 5th March 2016
By hyssein on 13th January 2016
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Your Name (optional)