List of USA Related Map Tools
There now follows a list of all the tools available on Free Map Tools that relate to the USA. This includes US ZIP code tools.
USA and ZIP code Related
- Convert USA ZIP Code to Latitude / Longitude - Tool to convert a USA ZIP to latitude and longitude
- Distance Between USA ZIP Codes - Find the distance between USA ZIP Codes
- Find USA Cities Inside Radius - Map of the USA where you can specify a point and a and return all cities found inside
- Find ZIP Codes Inside a Radius - Specify a point and a radius to search within and return all the ZIP codes found inside that radius.
- Find ZIP Codes Inside a User Defined Area - Specify a custom area to search within return all the ZIP codes found inside that area.
- Find ZIP Codes Inside State County City - Find ZIP Codes Inside a State, County or City in USA
- Meeting Centre of Gravity for ZIP codes - Find the best place to hold a meeting for attendees by inputting their US ZIP code
If you have any suggestions for possible tools to use from the USA then get in contact.
Comments For This Page
Where do I find how above or below water the structure?
On 30th March 2021
Were are you
By True on 24th December 2020
Can I upload a street address and zip code and measure the distance from a given address?
By Paul on 26th June 2020
Hi Paul, sorry, that is not possible.
By Free Map Tools on 26th June 2020
Can I upload a list of street names and zip code to see how many fit within a 5 mile radius?
By Paul on 25th June 2020
how to find elevation using gps coordinates
By Jim on 26th April 2020
Hi, search for "zipcodes.kml.zip"
By Free Map Tools on 24th December 2019
I Was Looking for one simple solution on google map.
i want to draw polygon on each zip code of united states with different background color.
could you please suggest as my customer requirement is bit typical.
please please please suggest if possible.
By Rajat Shukla on 24th December 2019
with the help of company sic code find one more company
On 25th June 2019
can you make a river/lake depth map
On 21st April 2019
Would be useful to have a tool that shows the distance between a point within the U.S. and the U.S. border. One use being to know if a place is within the expanded authority of the Border Patrol.
On 3rd April 2019
Would love a way to create a radius to show population or average income or households in the radius etc.
On 1st November 2018
We would like to pin all our customers on a map, then be able to click on that pin, to share with our sales people see what deals we have done. We would like to use this as a reference for potential customers. Can we do this?
By Marla on 12th October 2018
Sorry, that's not possible to do.
By Free Map Tools on 12th March 2018
Is it possible to draw a custom area and have an associated radius around that area
On 12th March 2018
Yes, that's possible.
By Free Map Tools on 6th February 2018
WOULD LIKE TO MAKE 3 OR MORE DIFFERENT RADIUS AREAS FOR COMPARISON. IS THIS POSSIBLE?
On 6th February 2018
Muy buena herramienta
On 29th January 2018
Thanks for the tool! what source data are the U.S. population numbers based off? 2010 census?
By Lee on 1st December 2017
Thanks for this fabulous resource.Hat's off to all involved.
By Al E. Gator on 15th September 2017
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Your Name (optional)