View and Edit Photo GPS Data
Use this page to view the location a photo was taken on a map. You can also add or edit the GPS data on a photo and download the new version. Drop a photo below to get started...
Photo Location Map
Post This on Facebook
Quickly post this image, location and some text to a Facebook Page
Have you ever needed to find out where a photo was taken? Use this page to retrieve GPS data stored in a photo and see the location on a map. If no GPS data can be found within the photo then a message will appear to say so. You can also add or modify the GPS data stored in a photo to a new location using this page.
- Upload a photo by dragging and dropping onto the area above the map. Alternatively, click anywhere on the area to browse your photos.
- Once the photo has uploaded one of two events will occur:
- The photo will be plotted on the map to represent the GPS location
- A message will inform you that no GPS data can be found
- Once a photo is plotted on the map you can drag the marker to place the photo at a new location. Once this is done you can expand the info window on the marker to find a download link. This will download the newly modified version of the photo with the new GPS data for the new location.
- You can upload more than one photo
- You can delete a photo by clicking the remove file option below the thumbnail
This page has two purposes:
- Upload and scan a photo to try and determine the GPS location
- Modify a photo to add the new GPS data
As the second function modifies the photo data it is advised that a backup of the original photo is kept at all times. Free Map Tools will not be held responsible for the loss or modification of any data within the photo file, intentionally or unintentionally.
- 8th December 2015: Version 1.0 - Initial Version
PHP Exif Library - pel by lsolesen
Previous Comments For This Page
VIEW BEGADA TANK FROM NASA SEE LOOK THIS. GOOD IEADA TO DO.
By N.K.Dixit ALIRAJPUR on 27th October 2016
On 8th December 2015
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think: